Sixth Form Expectations
Sixth Form is a really important part of any young person's career and at Malcolm Arnold we have very high expectations of everyone.
- Strong attendance and punctuality
- Commitment to get involved in your House
- Business dress code
- Limiting hours worked part time outside Sixth Form to a reasonable level that doesn't restrict progress in A Levels
- Setting a strong example in terms of getting involved, behaviour and attitudes to the academy as a whole
- Using time for independent study effectively