Sixth Form Expectations
Sixth Form is a particularly important part of any young person's career and at Malcolm Arnold we have very high expectations of everyone.
- Strong attendance and punctuality
- Commitment to be involved in the whole school community, including with your House
- Business dress code
- Limiting hours worked part time outside Sixth Form to a reasonable level that do not restrict progress in A Levels
- Setting a strong example in terms of getting involved, behaviour and attitudes to the academy as a whole
- Using time for independent study effectively
Expectations will be explained more fully during the Induction process and in the ‘Sixth Form Handbook’, which students will receive when they join the Sixth Form.